- Sandra Palau Calderon (CIMAT) submits grant application for Newton International Fellowship
- Alex Cox (Bath) and Daniel Hernandez Hernandez (CIMAT) Awarded Royal Society Newton Mobility Grant
- Joint article submitted "Extinction properties of multi-type continuous-state branching processes" (Andreas Kyprianou and Sandra Palau).
- Ricardo Weder from UNAM-IIMAS visiting Kirill Cherednichenko in Bath,14-29 May 2016. (Supported by University of Bath Global Mobility Scheme.)
Research teams from BUC3 and their ongoing research titles, aiming to reach a publication:
- Arno/Jason/Tim/Airam: "Properties of Nested Kingman Coalescent"
- Matt/Bati/Pite/Victor/Daniel/Rodrigo: "Exceptional times for dynamic Galton-Watson trees"
- Geronimo/Cecile/Tim/Bati: "Scaling limits of the preferential attachment tree"
- Juan Carlos/Sandra/Dorka/Jose Luis/Henry/Gerado: "Backbone decomposition for Multitype CSBP and Multitype superprocesses"
- Geronimo/Oswaldo/Mirian: "Trees with a given degree sequence"
- Andreas/Clement/Steven: "Fragmentation-Coalgulation"
- Jose-Fredo/Ekaterina/Antonio: "Catalytic branching models at the origin"
- PhD student Sandra Palau Calderon (CIMAT) receives top-up funding from CONACyT and The University of Bath to visit the Department of Mathematical Sciences for 10 months.
- Juan Carlos Pardo (CIMAT) and Andreas Kyprianou (Bath) win Advanced Newton Fellowship from the Royal Society
- Victor Rivero (CIMAT) receives joint sponsored from EPSRC, CONACyT and the University of Bath to undertake a sabbatical in Bath for 1 year.
- Joint article submitted: "Deep factorisation of the stable process II; potentials and applications" (Andreas Kyprianou, Victor Rivero, Bati Sengul).
- Joint article submitted: "Conditioned real self-similar Markov processes" (Andreas Kyprianou, Victor Rivero, Weerapat Satitkanitkul).
- Alex Cox, Andreas Kyprianou, Bati Sengul and Weerapat Satitkanitkul from Bath speak at the 12th Symposium in Probability and Stochastic Processes in Merida.
- PhD student Juan Francisco (Paco) Leyva (UNAM) visits Hartmut Schwetlick 30th May - 30th June 2015.
- Research visit of Luis Silva from UNAM-IIMAS to Kirill Cherednichenko in Bath 8-20 March 2015. (Supported by University of Bath Global Mobility Scheme.)
- Joint article submitted: "The semi-infinte asymmetric exclusion process: large deviations via matrix products" (Horacio González Duhart, Peter Mörters and Johannes Zimmer).
- Joint article submitted: "Day-to-day population movement and the management of dengue epidemics" (Jorge Falcón-Lezama, Jose Ramos-Castañeda, Ruth Martínez-Vega, Pablo Kuri-Morales, Ben Adams.) Funding from CONACyT, PISA Program from Juarez Autonomous University of Tabasco, UNAM and the Visiting Postgraduate Scholar Programme from University of Bath.